The Asics Gel Lethal 18 Football Boots offer protection and support in a high end, high-performance football boot. Taking stress away from the foot thanks to the impact absorbing rearfoot GEL units. Their Solyte Lasting 65 technology, provides a firmer and more stable platform for feet to push off from, while HG10mm technology ensures the foot does so from an ideal position. Trusstic support in the midfoot area supports the arch for further stabilisation. Ideal for players who need that extra support and protection against injury, the Asics Gel Lethal 18 Football Boots certainly deliver.
- Rearfoot GEL unit absorbs shock, cushioning the foot on impact
- Solyte Midsole provides improved cushioning and durability with a lightweight construction
- Solyte Lasting 65 delivers a firmer and more stable platform feel underfoot
- Trusstic technology in the midfoot area supports the arch for improved stability
- Removable Sockliner contours to the shape of your foot for added comfort and can be removed to accommodate an orthotic insert
- HG10mm technology raises the heel to shift body mass forward, reducing the strain on the lower limbs and lowering the risk of injury
- SoLyte polymer outsole
A Solyte midsole resides underfoot for lightweight cushioning, keeping you feathery on your feet and nimble on the courts. Sitting beneath the Solyte platform, and complimenting its supple nature, are the rearfoot and forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems. They work to reduce shock during the impact phase; sparing your joints as you volley and lob, and leap and land onto unforgiving surfaces, allowing for smooth transitions and movement in multiple planes. Two layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the wearers feel providing a more personal heel fit for additional comfort and a snug fit.
A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.