For fast and powerful play, the Wish MASTER PRO 1000 Badminton Raquet has you covered. Built with an isometric frame shape to offer a larger sweet spot, this badminton raquet is designed for a more precise and powerful shot. The control support cap provides a better grip and maneuverability to keep you performing at your peak.
WISH BADMINTON RAQUET MASTER PRO 10000
- The Master Pro series features Wish's famous Hot Melt technology which allows the resin to be precisely formulated increasing both the stiffness and strength of the raquet.
- The Master Pro 10000 features a light head and a composition that is targeted toward giving players amazing control.
- Frame Composition: 30T Hot Melt Graphite with Wish WOVEN fibres
- Shaft Composition: 40T Hot Melt Graphite with Wish WOVEN fibres
- Weight: 85g (+/– 1g)
- Raquet Flexibility: Stiff
- Balance: 290–295mm
- Grip Size: G2
- String Tension: 22–30lbs
- Includes Full Raquet Case
Hot Melt Technology: This technology is an advanced thermoplastic process that helps combine the carbon fibres and resin. It takes places under a high heat (120 Celsius). The result is a frame that has had its strength and stiffness increased by over 30% increasing the overall power and control of the raquet.
WOVEN Technology: WOVEN fibre is an advanced material, commonly found in airplane manufacture. By using this type of carbon fibre the raquets frame has enhanced strength and an increased resistance to torsion. The overall effect is 20% more strength and a 15% increase to string tension whilst reducing weight by about 10%.