The ONE80 Gladiator 2 Dartboard has been manufactured to International Tournament Specifications. It's a high density, staple-free bristle board which features knife wire dividers and a low glare number ring.
ONE80 GLADIATOR II DARTBOARD
- Bristle board
- Staple-free construction, firmly located in backboard
- New sword edge wiring is one of the thinisest on the market practiacally eliminating bounce outs
- The sword edge wire is fixed to the backboard making sure its original postion is maintained during the Gladiator 2's lifespan
- Official size: 18"x1-1/2"
- 1st grade kenyan sisal
- New and improved manufacturing processes ensure that the sisal sits perfectly straight on the backboard with no knots on it, this helps allevaiate the hardening of the sisal over time and makes the Gladaitor 2 a super durable dart baord
- Patented ferrule system at the backboard; an M5 bolt is fixed to the backboard meaning the bolt screw can be put in by hand and wil lsit straight
- Professional coloring fluid, which is highly absorbent gives the Galdiator 2 a bright colouring without hardening the sisal
- Grey number ring and spider, this matt grey chrome coating reduces light reflection and doesn't peel like paint when struck by darts keeping the number ring consistent
- Gift box packaging
- Supplied with mounting bracket and instructions